Moving to a new home can be an exciting time. There are so many possibilities and it’s easy to get caught up in the dreams of living somewhere new. However, it can also be stressful with the thoughts of contracts and negotiations and all the searching for somewhere perfect. It is a life-changing event and that’s why we’re here to help!
Having extensive experience, Helen and her team will provide you with the support and knowledge you need to find the home you want at the best price. Our experience is extensive, so we can anticipate your needs and the market to guide you to the best results. Having almost 2,000 transactions under our belt we are ready to handle every detail for you so you can rest assured knowing that you are in good hands.
Whether you are looking to upgrade, change location, downsize or find an investment property, we’re here to take the stress out of it. We are excited for the challenge of exceeding your expectations in the home buying process. Find out why everyone is saying Helen Oliveri is Your Best Move!
Where To Begin
- Make a list – Actually, make 2. Write down all your needs on one list and all your wants on another. This will help you stay on track. You could fall in love with a home that has every one of your wants, but if it’s a bedroom short it will not work for you.
- Discover Your Price Range – Use the mortgage calculator in our toolkit to get an idea of what you are looking at. Then speak to your lender about getting pre-approval. Review your overall financial situation to understand what you can spend on a home and renovations if possible or needed.
- Find representation – Even if you’re not ready to buy at this point, an agent can give you invaluable tips and information to prepare. The experience he or she will have will guide you along the right path from the start.
- Review the local market – Your agent can direct you to the best places to look and give you an idea of what the market is looking like. This is great preparation for you to have an idea of what your needs are going to cost and how many wants you can expect to see in your price range.
- Find your dream home – Now you’re ready to begin your search. You may be surprised at how quickly you can evaluate the listings, but that’s the benefit of preparation, pre-approval, and a great agent.